Monday, January 17, 2011

2 Layouts

I have been working on part of my New Year's resolution by setting aside some time every day to scrapbook. It may not be a lot of time but it is time! I have found that laying my things out and starting on it and then going back to it whenever I have a few minutes is working AWESOME! I have completed 2 pages in the last week and have started another! I am loving it!

Since Kayla's new competition season is right around the corner (3 weeks away), I decided that I better get last season's pictures scrapbooked before I have a ton more to do! Here are my creations for two of her dances. The pictures are not that great but I am hoping with my new camera coming soon, my pictures will soon ROCK!!





Well, this is all for now! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: