Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags

Hi All!

I just wanted to stop by with a quick post showing some treat bags that I made for Kayla's Dance Team and her classroom. I absolutely LOVE these stamps from Hero Arts!! They are sooo freakin' adorable!! I learned how to make these bags from Heather who sent me to Jennifer McGuire's link for Hero Arts (If I knew how to add a link I would, sorry!). They were so easy to make and they were a simple idea for a classroom. I didn't realize until after I made these bags and after I posted them on my Facebook that I had created them almost exactly like Heather created!!! Sorry Heather, didn't mean to totally copy!!

Anyway, here are the pics:








The stamps are all Hero Arts. I got the bags at Target and tied ribbon around the top. The ribbon came from Michaels.
Thanks for stopping by!! Be back soon for more shares!!! :-D

No comments: