Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!

As promised (2 months ago!), here are pics from vacation!! Unfortunately I turned the camera over to my husband for part of the trip, the most important part, the beach, and they were not what I wanted! Should have had the camera myself! Oh well! Kayla at Yorktown in one of the farms. Love this picture of her! She looks all grown up, where has the time gone?!Kayla at the ocean. The girls had a blast and did not want to leave!

This is the only half way decent picture of the girls together at the ocean!

We had a great time at the ocean and hope to go back some time real soon!!
Things have been crazy busy around here with the beginning of the school year, new dance team year, and just the daily hustle and bustle. I keep thinking I need to get on here and post but I get busy doing other things and then when I have time, I'm too lazy to get on! Oh well, going to try to be better!
I have gotten to spend a lot of time scrapping with the girls the past two months so I do have a lot to share! It has been nice getting together one Saturday or Sunday every few weeks to catch up on everyone's lives and to catch up on some much needed scrapping!! It's been nice! Here are a few pages that I have been working on:
I LOVED this paper from Basic Grey so much that I stepped out of my box of using pinks and actually used it on one of Audrey's pages! I am so glad that I did because I LOVED the result!!!


This is what I came up with! The photo does not do the colors justice! I love the bright blues, yellows, and oranges in the paper! It worked perfect for Audrey's swim page, it brought out the colors in her swimsuit as well as her ducky!

Well, this is all for now!! I will be back MUCH SOONER than 2 months for my next post!!! I have lots of dance pages that I have been working on to share!! I also have been working on some Halloween ideas for Kayla's class and for her Dance Team girls! Can't wait to share!!!
Oh, one more thing, I have been put in charge of "spirit" at Kayla's dance studio. This includes making noise makers for the competitions that run from February until May as well as "Goodie" bags for the girls for the competitions. I have a few ideas but was wondering if anyone out there that my happen upon my Blog has any ideas, I would GREATLY appreciate any help!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Be back soon!! :-D




No comments: