Monday, January 12, 2009

Challenge

Thanks to Heather for convincing me to try the Hero Arts weekly challenge. I wasn't sure I was up for it but thought I would try and see what happens! I love my result!Thanks to Heather for convincing me to try the Hero Arts weekly challenge. I wasn't sure I was up for it but thought I would try and see what happens! I love my result! The people who leave comments on the Hero Arts Blog are so nice! It's nice to hear good things about your pages, doesn't everyone like to hear good things after all the work you put into them!

The Challenge last week was layering. I hope that I achieved that with this layout. Here are some pics and some close-ups!












Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with some more pics!!!




1 comment:

Heather Ruwe said...

LOVE IT! That heart stamp is awesome. :)