Friday, January 30, 2009

Saturday Scrapping

I spent the entire day on Saturday of last week scrapbooking. It was so nice to get out of the house and spend some adult time doing what I love! These are a couple of the layouts I created during the 11 hours that I scrapped! I only got 2 layouts finished and about 8 cards made! It doesn't matter how much you finish right?!


This is a close-up of a layout I completed of Audrey. Wanted to focus in on the ribbons. Love ribbon!

Here is the entire layout. Love the bum!! For some reason when I downloaded the images, I lost the journaling image of this layout. I will try to post it on my next blog.

This is a close-up of the paper piercing that I did on the layout below. Thanks to Alice I think it made the layout!

Here is the whole layout with the paper-pierced "a". Love it!
Well that's it for now! I will be stopping by again this weekend to post the cards I created last Saturday. We have been out of school for 4 days now!!! I am more tired today than I think I would have been if I had worked the entire week!! Kayla has kept me on my toes this week!
Oh, so excited, tomorrow we are going to see the musical Grease! We are having a girls day out with my mom and sister and her kids, and my brother's girlfriend. Looking forward to seeing it. I hope its as good as I have heard it is!
I'll be back late this weekend!!





No comments: