Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cards

As promised, I am posting the cards that I made last weekend. Heather would be really impressed with me as I have had 3 posts this week!! So proud of myself!

I made these cards to put in Kayla's homework folder for her to find each morning when she gets to school. They are supposed to be like lunch notes but Kayla doesn't like to pack her lunch all the time so I figured I would place these in her homework folder for her to find.

Sorry about the picture. These are the cards that I made.


I love this paper! It is DCWV the Blosoms and Butterflies Stack. I received as a gift from Heather for Christmas and absolutely LOVE it!

I had to borrow Heather's scallop punch for this card. Love the scallop punch and REALLY need to invest in my own!! Again I used the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack and a Hero Arts stamp as well as Hero Arts gems.



I used Heidi Grace paper on this card along with Hero Arts new Hugs and Kisses Stamps. I love the Heidi Grace paper! It's so girly!!


I used the Cuttelbug Swirls on this card along with Hero Arts Hugs and Kisses stamps. I also used some red glitter.


On this card I used the DCWV paper again and the Hero Arts Hugs and Kisses stamps.


On this card I used the Cuttelbug Heart Blocks, which I love, and ribbon from KI Memories Wild Things Sashes. Again, I used the Hero Arts Hugs and Kisses stamps, and gems.

More DCWV paper!

I used Heidi Grace paper on this card along with Hero Arts new Hugs and Kisses Stamps.
So that is everything that I worked on last week!! I need to get the last of my calendars completed for 2009 now!! I actually finally finished my family gifts, now I need to complete mine!! I'm only a month behind!
Grease was awesome! We had so much fun! I guess when I was younger I paid more attention to the dancing and the singing, I didn't realize the entire movie was about sex until I had my 7 year old daughter next to me!! I just pray that she was paying attention to the dancing and the singing like I was at that age!! It was great though!! I hope something else fun comes to Cincinnati soon so we can enjoy another girls day out!!
I hope to post again soon. I need to work on some layouts of the snow and the girls playing in it this past week! See you soon!


















No comments: