Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Scrapbook Room

Hi!

I just wanted to stop in real quick and share some photos of my scrapbook room that I have been working on for about a year. The basic pieces have been complete since probably July of last year but I am still working on the organization. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE my new space!!

We live in an old 1950s Cape Cod and our upstairs was finished when we moved in. It has the old slanted ceilings and the previous people added some cool features in the two rooms up there, like pocket doors, built in drawers, and built in shelves. There are cute little features that have been to my benefit organizing scrapbook supplies!

Here are some pictures:



These are pictures from the entry way in my room:












I would have never imagined green, hot pink, and black working together but I absolutely love the color combination!! I feel like when I go into this room, it is a happy, comfortable, creative place!! LOVE IT!!


I have plenty more things to share but didn't want to make this a super long post! I will be back soon with more pictures of my room and some ideas on how I organized things. Maybe some one out there has some ideas that you would be willing to share that may work in my space as well?!?




Thanks for stopping by!

















No comments: