Monday, July 20, 2009

Dawn McVey's Challenge

So I decided today to finally work on a challenge from Dawn McVey's Blog. I am a huge fan of her Blog and all of her beautiful projects and I am always thinking about joining in a challenge but never have. So today was my day to be brave! Here are the colors that she gave everyone to work with... This is what I created.
Here is a side angle that shows the colors a little better.


Thanks so much for stopping by!! I might play with these colors again in the morning when I have a fresh eye!! See you soon!

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Really LOVE it!

Heather Ruwe said...

hi jen!

love the blog look. your card is SO cute. i just love dawn's blog too! great job!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your big scallops. Your daughter is stinking cute as well. Wonderful job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment!