Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some Shares

So in my time away besides attending many dance competitions with Kayla, I did manage to get some scrapping done!! I attended Cornerstone Memories with Heather, Rena, Missy and the rest of the girls. I spent the weekend working on my favorite subjects, the girls!! It was kind of funny because I didn't have a whole lot of embellishments, believe it or not, so I was forced to use what I had. I experimented with layering paper and just using the paper as my focus! I was so happy with what I created. I would have to say that these pages were some of the best that I have created!!


This is my stubborn child who wouldn't let me out of her sight and fell asleep sitting up in her crib so that she could see me down the hall! I feel bad because I cannot remember the brand of the paper I used.
This I created using the Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia Collection. I love the bright colors of the product, it worked really well with my snow pics! I zoomed in on this part of the layout because I LOVE the smaller pics that you can create on the do-it-yourself picture makers at the store now!! I fit so many pics on one page! Love it!
Another pic of the layout using Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia Collection.



I created this layout using the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection. I love this collection, so girly!! I zoomed in just to show the paper.



Again, another pic of the entire layout of the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection.

I LOVE this picture of Kayla. I was just playing around with the camera and happened to snap this picture. I used the Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection on this layout. Again, I love the girly colors in this collection!



This layout I thought it might be fun to show the goofy side of Kayla!! I used the American Crafts paper on this layout. Love it!!



This is the entire layout of the above.

Finally, I used the K.I. paper (I think) on this layout. I used the sparkly letters from Making Memories and then the snowflakes were white and I used the Sugar Coating from Doodelbug to make them match the letters.

Okay, enough shares for now! I will be back soon with some more layouts I created last night on my scrapping trip with Heather and Missy to Archivers! Be back soon!!








No comments: