Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog Slacker!

Hi!! I have been away for what feels like forever!! I have been pretty much overwhelmed with all of Kayla's dancing!! She has had competitions from February until this past weekend. It was a lot of fun but at the same time very exhausting (both for her and for me!!)! I am sure most people I know who did at one time read this have stopped reading!! I hope that you come and check this out every once in a while to see if by some chance I am blogging!!! I have so much to catch up on!



Audrey is growing unbelievably fast! She is at the climbing stage!! She talks a lot and almost daily says something new! I am worried at this point that I may have a table dancer on my hands as she loves to climb on the kitchen table and stand and dance! The other day I caught her up there in a pair of my heels hopping up and down!! Please say a prayer for her that she doesn't find a job in Vegas one day!! Of course I have had to take many pictures of these wonderful things she has been doing and I will post some of the pictures soon!

With scrapping, I had gotten a lot done until about a month ago and then I competely stopped!! I have some new pages to show and I am so excited to finally have a book started fro Audrey! It took me a while to deal with everything and I am finally to the point where I am able to scrap everything and tell the story to her. I'm very excited about what I have been creating!!Well I have babbled enough for now! I will be back soon with some pics and more news!





Miss Audrey


My "Jungle Jive" dancer!



Love this pic of Kayla!




Love that little smile!






2 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

Yeah! You finally blogged. I didn't think I'd see the day! LOL So glad you are now. Love seeing pics of the girls. :)

Unknown said...

If she ends up in Vegas, she'll at least be more rhythmic than the ones at Excalibur!!